Collaboration Proof of Concept
Activity 1: Let's Build a Doc Together
- Go to: http://goo.gl/ih4vi
- Add your name to the doc.
- Next to your name, write one sentence identifying how you might use Google Docs with your students.
Activity 2: Group Activity:
Each team can choose one of the following tasks:
- Doc: Write an essay or epic poem about innovative ways you can use Docs in your classroom, school, or district to "go green" and reduce copying, ink & paper.
- Presentation: Create a visual presentation about what your group would do with a million dollars.
- Spreadsheet: Create a spreadsheet with innovative ideas for using Google Docs in your classroom, school or district. Each group member should contribute five ideas.
- Create a Google Form that you can use in your classroom
- Examples: A way to collect information, an assessment, a survey, a feedback form.